OMAP baseline test results for v3.16-rc4

Paul Walmsley paul at pwsan.com
Wed Jul 30 00:53:08 PDT 2014

On Tue, 29 Jul 2014, Tony Lindgren wrote:

> The following patch should fix the tests above for 3530es3beagle.
> Care to test and ack as I don't have one?

3530es3beagle retention dynamic idle tests hang on next-20140729.  (Maybe
other boards fail too - haven't tested any others).

http://www.pwsan.com/omap/testlogs/next_20140729/20140730010841/pm/3530es3beagle/3530es3beagle_log.txt

Adding the patch you sent doesn't change that, but now some extra warning
messages appear ("PRM: I/O chain clock line assertion timed out"):

http://www.pwsan.com/omap/testlogs/next_20140729_beagle_pm/20140730004856/pm/3530es3beagle/3530es3beagle_log.txt

- Paul