OMAP baseline test results for v3.16-rc4

Paul Walmsley paul at pwsan.com
Thu Jul 31 12:27:26 PDT 2014

On Thu, 31 Jul 2014, Tony Lindgren wrote:

> * Paul Walmsley <paul at pwsan.com> [140730 00:55]:
> > On Tue, 29 Jul 2014, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> >
> > > The following patch should fix the tests above for 3530es3beagle.
> > > Care to test and ack as I don't have one?
> >
> > 3530es3beagle retention dynamic idle tests hang on next-20140729.  (Maybe
> > other boards fail too - haven't tested any others).
>
> I just checked that today's linux next works for off-idle and
> wake-up events for at least 37xx evm.

I ran the full set of tests across all boards.  The only board that passed
the dynamic idle testing on next-20140729 was the 3730beaglexm.

http://www.pwsan.com/omap/testlogs/next_20140729/20140730124836/README.txt

37xxevm hangs on the first suspend entry:

http://www.pwsan.com/omap/testlogs/next_20140729/20140730124836/pm/37xxevm/37xxevm_log.txt

If I find some extra time, I'll set up a bisection run.

- Paul