[Arm-netbook] getting allwinner SoC support upstream (was Re: Uploading linux (3.9.4-1))

luke.leighton luke.leighton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 15:02:03 EDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Tomasz Figa <tomasz.figa at gmail.com> wrote:

>Seeing from your posts you don't have any knowledge on how Linux kernel
> development works

 check back to 2004.

 no - just f*****g busy, tomasz

> so I'm not sure if you are the right person to take any
> of those roles...

 well, tough.  get me up to speed, *fast*.  please stop wasting time
like this: get me up to speed.  i may not be the best person but i am
in the right place at the right time, and nobody else is going to be
able to step into this role in time.

 so i may not be the best person that you *think* i am, but i'm the
person you've got.  time's ticking.  can we get on please?

> I'd suggest Maxime Ripard or someone else from Free Electrons to be
> responsible for communication with Allwinner instead.

 you're welcome to suggest, however they do not have the contacts that
i have (many of which are indirect anyway), and i am not going to
introduce him to them either, in case they jeapordise the critical
business relationships that took my associates 4 years to establish.

 l.