[Arm-netbook] getting allwinner SoC support upstream (was Re: Uploading linux (3.9.4-1))

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Fri Jun 7 06:32:04 EDT 2013

Tomasz Figa <tomasz.figa at gmail.com>
writes:

> Seeing from your posts you don't have any knowledge on how Linux kernel
> development works and even on how Allwinner's cooperation with our
> community looks (and seem to be completely closed to our effort of showing
> you the reality), so I'm not sure if you are the right person to take any
> of those roles...

Try googling for "Luke Leighton troll".  The pattern is some lengthy
semi-technical post, followed by very long threads with no substance
whatsoever.  It seems like some sick joke trying to waste as much time
for as many people as possible.

He's even become an -ENOPATCH example:
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/lexicon.html#enopatch

Bjørn