arm-soc during the holidays

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Mon Dec 23 12:21:50 EST 2013

Since the holiday season is upon us and I've gotten a few questions
already, I wanted to let people know that things will be slower than
usual for the next few weeks w.r.t. merging. I've got a backlog
already, and I'll be going through them a few at a time. So just
because you see me merging a few branches but not yours, don't panic
thinking I've missed your request.

The ones currently in the pipeline to look at are:

* Tegra from Stephen
* Allwinner drivers from Maxime
* A second set of Samsung branches from Kukjin
* A set of Renesas branches from Simon
* Revisiting the hisilicon stuff

If yours are in the above; do not worry I will get to them. If it's
not, send arm at kernel.org a ping on the pull request.

Linus also mentioned the likelihood of going until -rc8 in his -rc5
announcement. That does not mean I want you to hold off your pull
requests until -rc7, please post them. This cycle has been good with
plenty of early pull requests, keep it up.

Happy Holidays,

-Olof