minicom settings

Vivek Verma vivekverma6299 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 01:33:11 EDT 2012

Dear Sir,

I am using leopard board DM368 evaluation board & TI-
DVSDK_dm368-evm_4_01_00_09 as my sdk,currently installed OS is Ubuntu 10.04
lts.

I have installed UBUNTU on virtual machine.

My evaluation board is booting with monta vista professional 5.0 edition on
windows xp hyper-terminal . But the problem is that there is no response of
the board over minicom in linux.I have checked all the settings.

It is always hanging up.What should I do so that the board boots with linux
so that I can carry out my work.

Hoping for a quick response.

Thanks and Regards.

--