[git pull] Consolidate cpuidle functionality

Rob Lee rob.lee at linaro.org
Mon Mar 12 14:45:15 EDT 2012

Len and Andrew,

Please consider this an official merge request of this cpuidle
patchset for v3.4.

There were two small conflicts Stephen Rothwell found when merging to
linux-next.  The first conflict is with patch 1/9 in the
drivers/cpuidle/cpuidle.c file which is trivially to resolve.  I'm
told this fixup is trivially enough to not require anyone to carry it.

The second is with patch 2/9 in mach-at91/cpuidle.c due to some minor
cleanup changes.  The fix is also pretty simple but I'm waiting to
hear back about who will carry it.

Please let me know if you need any other action or information on my part.

Thanks,
Rob