[GIT PULL 3/5] First set of omap1 related changes

Janusz Krzysztofik jkrzyszt at tis.icnet.pl
Thu Mar 1 17:26:21 EST 2012

On Wed, 29 Feb 2012 13:13:31 Tony Lindgren wrote:
> * Arnd Bergmann <arnd at arndb.de> [120229 12:35]:
> > On Wednesday 29 February 2012, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> > >   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap
omap1

> > > Janusz Krzysztofik (7):
> > >       ARM: OMAP1: ams-delta: register latch dependent devices
later
> > >       ARM: OMAP1: ams-delta: convert latches to basic_mmio_gpio
> > >       ARM: OMAP1: ams-delta: supersede custom led device by leds-
gpio
> > >       LED: drop leds-ams-delta driver
> > >       MTD: NAND: ams-delta: use GPIO instead of custom I/O
> > >       omapfb: lcd_ams_delta: drive control lines over GPIO
> > >       input: serio: ams-delta: toggle keyboard power over GPIO
> > >

> > Since these are all for ams-delta, I pulled them into next/boards
together
> > with other board specific updates.
>
> OK makes sense.

Any chance for the continuation series [1] as well as two section
mismatch related fixes [2] [3] getting your attention? NB, that
continuation series needs another section mismatch fix, which I was
planing to submit once there was a stable base for it.

Thanks,
Janusz

[1] http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-omap/msg64146.html
[2] http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-omap/msg64441.html