[CPUFREQ] Fix exposure of ARM_EXYNOS4210_CPUFREQ

Kukjin Kim kgene.kim at samsung.com
Wed Apr 4 12:39:30 EDT 2012

On 04/04/12 08:03, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 10:59:17AM -0400, 'Dave Jones' wrote:
>> On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 03:52:04PM +0100, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
>>   >  On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 05:59:13PM -0700, Kukjin Kim wrote:
>>   >  >  Russell King wrote:
>>   >  >>  As predicted, this is breaking other ARM platforms.  Please fix this
>>   >  >>  yourself before your crappy code gets pushed into mainline.  Thanks.
>>   >  >>
>>   >  >  I fixed it.
>>   >
>>   >  When will we see patches or the fix in mainline?
>>
>> Just send it to Linus directly.
>
> 'it'... well, that implies that someone already has a patch.  I've asked
> Kukjin to fix the problem which he introduced because exynos is getting
> rather complicated, and he'll know what the dependencies should be.  So
> far I've yet to see any kind of patch fixing this stuff.

Well, I already submitted its fix and it was including your e-mail. See
below.

http://www.spinics.net/lists/cpufreq/msg03080.html

> Meanwhile I'm seeing failing randconfig builds for non-exynos ARM for
> about a week due to the lack of dependencies.

Yeah, the failure from cpufreq exynos4x12 and exynos5250 has been
introduced from last merge window and you know exynos4210 has been fixed
by your patch last time.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.