[CPUFREQ] Fix exposure of ARM_EXYNOS4210_CPUFREQ

Kukjin Kim kgene.kim at samsung.com
Wed Apr 4 13:05:44 EDT 2012

On 04/04/12 07:59, 'Dave Jones' wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 04, 2012 at 03:52:04PM +0100, Russell King - ARM Linux wrote:
>   >  On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 05:59:13PM -0700, Kukjin Kim wrote:
>   >  >  Russell King wrote:
>   >  >>  As predicted, this is breaking other ARM platforms.  Please fix this
>   >  >>  yourself before your crappy code gets pushed into mainline.  Thanks.
>   >  >>
>   >  >  I fixed it.
>   >
>   >  When will we see patches or the fix in mainline?
>
> Just send it to Linus directly.

Hi Dave,

OK, so may I send this to Linus with your ack?

Note, basically arm fixes move to upstream via arm-soc so I can send
this alone to Linus directly. Or I should ask to apply this to Arnd and
Olof.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.