[RFC] ARM: at91: gpio add mux check

Linus Walleij linus.walleij at linaro.org
Tue Oct 25 04:39:35 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD
<plagnioj at jcrosoft.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>        one of the the issue is what happened it the bootloader miss
>        configured a pin a periph A or B?
>
>        do we need to keep the tracking of it in the pinmux?

Is there an AT91 pinmux driver? If yes, I guess it's something custom and I
have only looked briefly at these. Generally I would recommend modeling
any muxing using the pinctrl subsystem but if and only if Torvalds decide to
pull it in.

Yours.
Linus Walleij