[GIT PULL] GIC DT binding support

Russell King - ARM Linux linux at arm.linux.org.uk
Fri Oct 21 14:33:52 EDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 11:04:35PM +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> I'm not sure if I used the intended process to get at those branches.
> Since they are not published on ftp.arm.linux.org.uk as separate branches,
> I looked at the big merge changeset in the for-next branch and recreated
> the branches I needed, which feels like I'm doing something that wasn't
> your intention. Is there a better way?

The best way is to say "Hey, my work depends on X, Y, Z" and I'll see
what can be done to make them stable _and_ say whether they are ripe
for that yet (or, eg, whether they're waiting for peoples acks.)

It's actually what I documented a while ago at
http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/git-arm.php