Advertising on your site

Frank Dewitt sales at teliad.com
Fri Oct 21 12:44:03 EDT 2011

Good Afternoon,

My name is Frank Dewitt, I am responsible for all English speaking
markets at teliad, an international service provider in the field of
Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

I just came across your site lists.infradead.org and found it very
interesting.

We are constantly looking for new publishers who want to make money
through their website by selling advertising space for text links. Text
links (pure html backlinks) are a great way to generate a fixed monthly
income, independent of page views or click rates. Of course, text links
are fully compatible with any other forms of advertisement (e.g. Google
AdSense, affiliate programs, etc.).

Right now we are experiencing a rapidly growing interest in text link
advertising on sites like yours and I am confident that it would do
great on our marketplace. You should be able to generate some immediate
income. Check out our marketplace and register here: www.teliad.com
(Registration is free, no obligations involved). Afterwards you can
simply add your blog to our portfolio, sit back and await booking
requests.

Should this be of interest, I would certainly be happy to explain
further. Don't hesitate to give me a call or drop me an email!

Thanks & have a great day!

Best regards,

Frank Dewitt

teliad Internetmarketing GmbH |
Kreuznacher Str. 62           |
70372 Stuttgart     	      | Tel. +49 (0)711 231 971 26
Germany                       | http://www.teliad.com

HRB 720138 Stuttgart Court of First Instance
CEO: Andreas Armbruster

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail may be
confidential
and/or protected by law. If you are not the intended addressee(s) or
have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete it from your system. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, copying or modification of this message and its
attachments is strictly prohibited.