[GIT PULL] DEBUG_LL platform updates for 3.2

Nicolas Pitre nicolas.pitre at linaro.org
Tue Oct 11 20:03:38 EDT 2011

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011, Arnd Bergmann wrote:

> I've stuck them into the arm-soc tree for now, so we get linux-next
> coverage, but I won't send them to Linus this way because then we
> would get the same commits twice in the history.

Could you please do the same with the following:

  git://git.linaro.org/people/nico/linux.git mach_memory_h

Russell pulled it at some point, and dropped it due to concerns about
repeated conflict resolutions (or so I presume).  I just did a test
merge between your for-next branch and the above and that looked trivial
enough.

Nicolas