Suspicious header

Ruskó Péter rusko.peter at prolan.hu
Tue Oct 11 09:23:15 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to write a mail to this list, I'm getting the message of
'moderator approval' for suspicious header. It's been about 1 week and I
haven't received any responses (neither denial or approval). I've
already tried to send the mail with different subjects, but got the same
message.
How can I send my mail without such delays? What is it that I shouldn't
write in the subject, or how can I contact the moderator?

--
Ruskó Péter
fejlesztőmérnök

Prolan Zrt. / Prolan Co.
Hungary 2011 Budakalász, Szentendrei út 1-3.
Tel./Phone: +36 20 954 3118
Fax: +36 26 540 420
E-mail: rusko.peter at prolan.hu
Web: www.prolan.hu