Please update linux-next url for tegra

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Mon Oct 10 14:09:19 EDT 2011

Hi Stephen,

I'm taking over running the main tegra repo for a while, so please
change the old android.git.kernel.org-hosted branch to instead pull:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/olof/tegra.git for-next

And please pull it after the arm-soc tree.

I don't expect to have much long-lived contents in here -- they should
find their way into arm-soc quickly. But I also want to get patches
into linux-next as soon as possible without sending arm-soc pull
requests every few days.

-Olof