[GIT PULL] Samsung devel-2 for v3.2

Kukjin Kim kgene.kim at samsung.com
Tue Oct 4 08:45:16 EDT 2011

Mark Brown wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 02, 2011 at 06:25:36PM +0900, Kukjin Kim wrote:
>
> >       gpio/samsung: gpio-samsung.c to support Samsung GPIOs
>
> As I reported the other day this change breaks the boot early on on the
> Cragganmore S3C6410 based systems (I've not actually fired up my
> SMDK6410 but I suspect it may have issues too).  I did make some brief
> attempts to debug but as there's no console output at all and the diff
> is rather large it's not easy to see what's gone wrong.

Hi Mark,

Could you please test on Cragganmore board again only with my for-next-test
branch?

(I have did 'git-revert' some patches which have some dependencies with
other tree to build without others.)

Thanks.

Best regards,
Kgene.
--
Kukjin Kim <kgene.kim at samsung.com>, Senior Engineer,
SW Solution Development Team, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.