Support for ARM940T core Samsung S3C2510A MCU under Linux

Arnd Bergmann arnd at arndb.de
Mon Mar 21 08:20:38 EDT 2011

On Monday 21 March 2011, Greg Ungerer wrote:
> > I could not find a git tree for uClinux that contains any recent
> > kernel. Does that exist?
>
> I used to keep one on git.kernel.org for promoting non-architectural
> but non-MMU specific changes to mainline.
>
> http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/gerg/uclinux.git;a=summary
>
> But I have had so few changes that fit in that category that I
> haven't used it in quite a while.

Yes, I found that tree when I looked last week. I was wondering
if there is any git or other repo for the files that are in
http://sourceforge.net/projects/uclinux/files/uClinux%20Stable/

The kernel sources there are newer than the ones from uclinux.git,
but I could not find a pointer to who maintains them or how.

	Arnd