[PATCH V3 0/7] dmaengine/dw_dmac updates
viresh.kumar at st.com
Wed Apr 27 05:36:50 EDT 2011
This patchset fixes few issues and extends its support.
Changes in V3:
- lflags is removed from dw_dma_chan and local flag variables are created.
- An extra argument is added to routines calling dwc_descriptor_complete()
directly or indirectly
- spin_lock() in tasklet is also changed to irqsave variants.
Changes in V2:
- lflags added in dw_dma_chan instead of dw_dma
- Patch from Linus Walleij added for pause and resume functionality.
Linus Walleij (1):
dmaengine/dw_dmac: implement pause and resume in dwc_control
Viresh Kumar (6):
dmaengine/dw_dmac: call dwc_descriptor_complete from dwc_control with
dmaengine/dw_dmac: Replace spin_lock* with irqsave variants
dmaengine/dw_dmac: don't call callback routine in case
dmaengine_terminate_all() is called
dmaengine/dw_dmac: Enable resubmission from callback routine.
dmaengine/dw_dmac: set residue as total len in dwc_tx_status if
status is !DMA_SUCCESS
dmaengine/dw_dmac: Divide one sg to many desc, if sg len is greater
drivers/dma/dw_dmac.c | 260 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------
drivers/dma/dw_dmac_regs.h | 1 +
2 files changed, 165 insertions(+), 96 deletions(-)
More information about the linux-arm-kernel