No subject

Fri Oct 22 17:57:35 EDT 2010

Beagle or Panda boards

http://www.beagleboard.org/
http://www.pandaboard.org/

But there are also many other variants, including boards made by
third-party companies such as IGEPv2

Are you targeting a specifc platform?

There's a config file here, which should build a kernel which works on
the Beagle or Panda board:
http://people.linaro.org/~dmart/arm_omap-thumb2+v2_config

Note that you may hit a section discard problem when the final link is
done to create vmlinux.  The top patch from this branch should work
around it, but hopefully it should be fixed upstream soon:

git://git.linaro.org/people/dmart/linux-2.6-arm.git
arm/smpup-section-discard-fix

Cheers
---Dave