[patch v2 00/10] efikamx support improvements - try 2

Arnaud Patard (Rtp) arnaud.patard at rtp-net.org
Fri Oct 22 06:14:29 EDT 2010

Amit Kucheria <amit.kucheria at linaro.org> writes:

Hi,

> On 10 Oct 21, Arnaud Patard wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> This patchset aims at improving current efikamx support. It adds support for :
>> - board id detection
>> - sdhc
>> - leds
>> - power button
>> - spi nor
>> - reset
>>
>> I also had to fix/improve some imx51 iomux header so there are patches for
>> iomux-mx51.h.
>>
>> v2:
>> - split iomux patch 3 into 2 patches
>> - reorder patches
>> - fix space comment
>> - fix Amit's comments
>> - decrease board id msleep
>>
>> Arnaud
>>

> Please fix the typo in 07/10 description. Or perhaps Sascha will fix it while committing.
>
> Also Dinh has added mx51_add_buttons() to platform code. 07/10 should be
> modified to use that. Search for "ARM: imx: Add gpio-keys to mx51 babbage
> board" on LAKML.

uh ? You mean that a patch sent with a subject containing 'mx51
babbage' is containing changes which are generic for all imx51
platforms ? that's rather counter-intuitive and unfortunate imho :(

Moreover, from the archives, it's making what looks like babbage
specific changes in iomux-mx51.h file as noted Uwe Kleine-Koenig. I'll
wait then that all this stuff has been sorted and merged to send a new
patchset.

Thanks,
Arnaud