[patch v2 00/10] efikamx support improvements - try 2

Amit Kucheria amit.kucheria at linaro.org
Fri Oct 22 05:28:57 EDT 2010

On 10 Oct 21, Arnaud Patard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This patchset aims at improving current efikamx support. It adds support for :
> - board id detection
> - sdhc
> - leds
> - power button
> - spi nor
> - reset
>
> I also had to fix/improve some imx51 iomux header so there are patches for
> iomux-mx51.h.
>
> v2:
> - split iomux patch 3 into 2 patches
> - reorder patches
> - fix space comment
> - fix Amit's comments
> - decrease board id msleep
>
> Arnaud

Please fix the typo in 07/10 description. Or perhaps Sascha will fix it while committing.

Also Dinh has added mx51_add_buttons() to platform code. 07/10 should be
modified to use that. Search for "ARM: imx: Add gpio-keys to mx51 babbage
board" on LAKML.

After that, for the whole series, you can add,

Acked-by: Amit Kucheria <amit.kucheria at linaro.org>