w1-gpio oops

Alan Pearson alandpearson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:52:31 EST 2010

>>> P. So u might need to define those
>>> in your board file.
>>>

>> OK, I've modified my board file like so (guruplug-setup.c) :
>>

>> static struct w1_gpio_platform_data guru_gpio_platform_data = {
>>        .pin                    = MPP38_GPIO,
>
> It's 38 not MPP38_GPIO. MPP38_GPIO is for the guruplug_mpp_config[]
> stuff (looks at how the leds are configured for instance)
>

> Arnaud

Guys, thanks. I've now got the module loading and utilising the GPIO pin.
I know it is, because I cannot now grab the GPIO pin for normal GPIO as the w1_gpio driver has claimed ownership.

I can't get it to see my device yet, but I'll get that figured out soon I hope.

Many thanks for all your help, it is really appreciated here.

Alan