No subject

Fri Nov 6 13:01:15 EST 2009

NOR's too) do *not* support 32bit wide read's.  For example, if I
remember correctly, the NAND driver for orion will let you read 32bits
but write only 8bits at a time.  Other platforms are only 8bit wide in
both direction.  I guess the 'slow' memcpy version is used as
*everything* supports 8bit reads....I *guess* :)

For the NAND world, we have plat_nand and you can populate
(read|write)_buf with your optimised version; of course you are using
NOR so I have no idea if you have to treat that differently....

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: Make sure your code does nothing gracefully.