icalfileset_fetch

libical at esumsoft.com libical at esumsoft.com
Thu Feb 18 12:02:47 PST 2016

Hi,

I just started using libical (v2.0.0) a couple of days ago, so I'm still getting a feel for it, but I came across some questionable behavior.

In the function icalfileset_fetch() (icalfileset.c) the value returned is "this" but shouldn't it be "inner" ?

That is, instead of:
                if (strcmp(uid, this_uid) == 0) {
                    return this;
                }

It should be:
                if (strcmp(uid, this_uid) == 0) {
                    return inner;
                }

In the current implementation, searching for the uid of a VEVENT will return the VCALENDAR component instead of the VEVENT.  Or is this intentional?

thanks,
Jeff