[LEDE-DEV] Add asterisk13-chan-lantiq to LEDE packages mips_24kc

Mathias Kresin dev at kresin.me
Thu Sep 21 13:35:58 PDT 2017

21.09.2017 20:35, Sebastian Kemper:
> Hi all,
>
> So now we have a broken-out asterisk-chan-lantiq package:
> https://github.com/openwrt/telephony/tree/master/net/asterisk-chan-lantiq
>
> I thought it would work like that, but the package still does not show
> up in the target snapshot folder, e.g.
> https://downloads.lede-project.org/snapshots/targets/lantiq/xrx200/packages/.
>
> I looked it over again but couldn't spot the issue. But there must be
> something wrong with it. There is one other nonshared package in the
> feed, "usbip", and its packages show up fine.

With the config used by the buildbots [0], it can be seen that
asterisk-chan-lantiq isn't build because it depends on asterisk.

The asterisk package is a shared package and not selected by
CONFIG_ALL_NONSHARED=y.

Mathias

[0]
https://downloads.lede-project.org/snapshots/targets/lantiq/xrx200/config.seed