[LEDE-DEV] Add asterisk13-chan-lantiq to LEDE packages mips_24kc

Sebastian Kemper sebastian_ml at gmx.net
Thu Sep 21 11:35:25 PDT 2017

Hi all,

So now we have a broken-out asterisk-chan-lantiq package:
https://github.com/openwrt/telephony/tree/master/net/asterisk-chan-lantiq

I thought it would work like that, but the package still does not show
up in the target snapshot folder, e.g.
https://downloads.lede-project.org/snapshots/targets/lantiq/xrx200/packages/.

I looked it over again but couldn't spot the issue. But there must be
something wrong with it. There is one other nonshared package in the
feed, "usbip", and its packages show up fine.

AFAIK there are no public logs for the nonshared packages. Is anybody
able to check the build bots why the package isn't building? Or can
anybody see what could be wrong with the asterisk-chan-lantiq Makefile?

Best regards,
Sebastian