[LEDE-DEV] Image Wizard for LEDE?

Alberto Bursi alberto.bursi at outlook.it
Mon Jan 2 04:51:12 PST 2017

On 01/02/2017 11:23 AM, Jo-Philipp Wich wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Freifunk (or another german site about wifi) also has a webinterface for
>> the Image Builder. I would really like to have that too.
>
> Count me in, I also support this idea. I can lend a hand with
> implementing stuff.
>
> ~ Jo

Nice, thanks for the offer. I was planning to try setting it up in a VM
locally after I finished the automated package list indexing script for
the wiki (within a month or so).
I had a look at the docs and it should only need some configuration to
work for LEDE/OWRT, but since I have yet to try it I don't know if there
are limitations or issues yet.

If you want to have a look...

This is the site:
http://imagebuilder.augsburg.freifunk.net/