[LEDE-DEV] Some Broadcom wifi chipset datasheets released by Cypress

Rafał Miłecki zajec5 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 13:59:19 PST 2016

On 17 November 2016 at 21:41, Alberto Bursi <alberto.bursi at outlook.it> wrote:
> Some broadcom wifi chipsets datasheets are being released free of NDA by
> a company called Cypress that acquired the IoT division of Broadcom.
>
> (...)
>
> datasheets here
> http://www.cypress.com/search/all?f[0]=meta_type%3Atechnical_documents&f[1]=resource_meta_type%3A575&f[2]=field_related_products%3A110101

Discussed few times, but nice to have it at ML, so we can point to archives.

I check some datasheets, they contain pinouts, electrical/timing
characteristics, but nothing important for drivers development. There
aren't datasheets to MACs/PHYs/radios, no programming guides. So what
was released so far won't help us.