[LEDE-DEV] Why technical elitism is contrary to stated goal of community

Ben Greear greearb at candelatech.com
Sat May 7 19:48:41 PDT 2016

Install a script on LEDE systems, including a GUI button to use it,
that will gather basic info like dmesg, version info, radios, etc.

Then, aside from total lockups, users can use that as part of the basic
bug report.

Users can just paste the output into their bug report.

Thanks,
Ben

Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com>