[HostAPD issue] - how to create multiple SSIDs

Yu Li yli025
Wed Jun 26 13:19:42 PDT 2013

Thanks Ben, since the only NIC I have right now is the Intel? Centrino?
Advanced-N + WiMAX 6250 (2.6.30) with iwlwifi driver, I wonder if you know
any other ways that allows me to create multiple networks using hostapd?

thanks,