[HostAPD issue] - how to create multiple SSIDs

Ben Greear greearb
Wed Jun 26 11:21:19 PDT 2013

On 06/26/2013 11:17 AM, Yu Li wrote:
> Thanks for relying Jouni.
>
> I am only aware of iwlwifi supporting AP mode (master mode). But I have not find any document demonstrating that iwlwifi does not support creating multiple
> SSIDs. Would you point out the source of it?

You might have better luck with Atheros NICs.  They can definitely support multiple
virtual APs and stations per physical NIC.

If in doubt, the AR9380 chipset has worked well for us for this purpose.

Thanks,
Ben

Ben Greear <greearb at candelatech.com>