Applying Auto Channel Selection patch in hostapd

Swaminathan Vasanth Rajaraman swaminathanvasanth.r
Mon Jul 11 02:33:29 PDT 2011

Got it done,

Was hanging out in a different direction.

For future reference,
Step 1) Clone to the git : git://w1.fi/srv/git/hostap.git
Step 2) Download the patch :
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/mcgrof/patches/hostapd/acs-all-in-one-v1.patch
Step 3) apply through git apply

Thanks,