No subject

liusd_sheldon liusd_sheldon
Wed Mar 11 05:22:57 PDT 2009

Hi, all
   I am a new man on hostapd. I just acquire the source code package hostapd 0.6.6.
  Now I want to developed a 802.1X authenticator(it can support local and passthrough  mode) by wired LAN(not wireless LAN card). Does hostapd can fulfill it , if can ,how to do?

                          Thanks,

                                                                                                                                                    Best regards,
                                                                                                                                                                  Sincerely yours,

                                                                                                                                                                                 sheldon.