problem with iPhone and Samsung mobiles

"Adam Cécile (Le_Vert)" gandalf
Wed Feb 18 07:17:43 PST 2009

Here is what I posted on this ML a few weeks ago (I haven't got any reply):

Hello,

Could you please help me to fix this issue ?
I just bought a Samsung Player Addict mobile phone which is running
Windows Mobile 6.1.
My gateway use an atheros miniPCI card with madwifi driver version
0.9.4+r3772.
I was using an old hostapd 0.5.10 from Debian and I just updated it to
0.6.6 (and used the good madwifi sources to build it).

The issue is still the same:
Sometimes connexion works for a few minutes, sometimes it can't connect
at all. After a while connexion gets broken.

Here is my config file:
interface=wlan
driver=madwifi
logger_syslog=-1
logger_syslog_level=2
logger_stdout=-1
logger_stdout_level=2
debug=0
dump_file=/tmp/hostapd.dump
ctrl_interface=/var/run/hostapd
ctrl_interface_group=0
ssid=LEVERT
hw_mode=g
channel=60
beacon_int=100
dtim_period=2
max_num_sta=255
rts_threshold=2347
fragm_threshold=2346
macaddr_acl=0
auth_algs=3
ignore_broadcast_ssid=0
wme_enabled=1
wme_ac_bk_cwmin=4
wme_ac_bk_cwmax=10
wme_ac_bk_aifs=7
wme_ac_bk_txop_limit=0
wme_ac_bk_acm=0
wme_ac_be_aifs=3
wme_ac_be_cwmin=4
wme_ac_be_cwmax=10
wme_ac_be_txop_limit=0
wme_ac_be_acm=0
wme_ac_vi_aifs=2
wme_ac_vi_cwmin=3
wme_ac_vi_cwmax=4
wme_ac_vi_txop_limit=94
wme_ac_vi_acm=0
wme_ac_vo_aifs=2
wme_ac_vo_cwmin=2
wme_ac_vo_cwmax=3
wme_ac_vo_txop_limit=47
wme_ac_vo_acm=0
eapol_key_index_workaround=0
eap_server=0
own_ip_addr=127.0.0.1
wpa=1
wpa_passphrase=mykey
wpa_key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
wpa_pairwise=TKIP CCMP

A full hostapd debug log is available here:
http://woippy.le-vert.net/divers/log.hostapd

Thanks a lot in advance,

Regards, Adam.

Jouni Malinen a ?crit :