Cisco CCKM (CCXv4)

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Fri Sep 15 10:13:34 PDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 01:04:31PM -0400, John Howe wrote:

> 1)       Would someone please give me a high-level overview (very brief) how
> these authentication (CCXv3 and CCXv4) types are related to CCKM?

CCX is proprietary Cisco technology and there is no publicly available
specification for it. Because of this, I won't be able to answer
questions related to CCX here nor will there be support for things like
CCKM in the open source wpa_supplicant tree. I can point you to a
company that has implemented CCKM on top of wpa_supplicant, but that's
about all I can do with such a closed, proprietary specification.