WCF12 on OpenZaurus, kernel 2.6.16

Pavel Roskin proski
Mon May 15 17:43:31 PDT 2006

Hello!

On Sun, 2006-05-14 at 12:13 +0200, Sybren St?vel wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Sorry for the repost. Nobody ever replied to my first post, and I
> thought it might have something to do with me using PGP to sign it.
> Retrying without PGP this time.

I think few people here with enough time know anything about OpenZaurus,
and you give very little HostAP related information.

> I'm having a problem with my Linksys WCF12 card on OpenZaurus
> 3.5.4.1-rc2, running kernel 2.6.16. HostAP recognises the card, I get
> the wlan0 and wifi0 devices, but 'iwlist wlan0 scan' results in an
> empty scan result.

I would check the interrupts.  See the kernel messages for possible
warnings.  Can the card associate with an AP under HostAP?  Try just an
open network, so that no encryption is involved.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin