wpa_supplicant and ap_scan=2

John H. mistamaila
Wed Jan 25 20:36:06 PST 2006

they had a hack for wpa_supplicant on 4.7 to use zd1211 driver.
seems to work pretty well.

I'll have to try it again with ap_scan=2 when in that order.  it
basically couldn't find an SSID or something.  if the hidden one was
second, it would never get past the first one that was in the config
file, as it could never find it.