error compiling

pelusa vali pelusitavali
Wed Jan 25 15:05:07 PST 2006

hi everybody, well trying to install hostapd v 0.4.7 in my linux based ap, i
use debian sarge kernel 2.6.13, madwifi-ng and freeradius 1.0.5, openssl
0.9.8a, my .config file is this:

CONFIG_DRIVER_MADWIFI=y
CFLAGS += -I/usr/src/madwifi-ng-r1406-20060123
CONFIG_IAPP=y
CONFIG_RSN_PREAUTH=y
CONFIG_EAP=y
CONFIG_EAP_TLS=y
CONFIG_EAP_MSCHAPV2=y
CONFIG_EAP_PEAP=y
CONFIG_EAP_TTLS=y
CONFIG_PKCS12=y
CONFIG_RADIUS_SERVER=y

i want to add security to my wlan with eap-tls, my configurations seems to
work fine but now when i type make to install hostapd and after make install
i just get hostapd_cli and hostapd in /usr/local/bin, hostapd.conf is not
installed, so i guess i'm missconfigurating something in .config, but i
don't know what, so any body could help and tell what am i doing wrong?? or
how should i compile hostapd to get hostapd.conf be installed??
thanks in advance.