Bypassing T-Mobile's web interface w/ wpa_supplicant...

Martin Samuelsson hostap
Mon Jul 11 09:34:16 PDT 2005

Peter Losher @ 2005-07-03 (Sunday), 11:17 (-0700)
> Apologies if this has been brought up before, doing a quick scan of Google
> has revealed nothing so far.  Apparently T-Mobile has rolled out 802.1x
> security on their hotspots:

Have you tried asking them? You are a paying customer, after all...

> http://www.t-mobile.com/hotspot/services_about.htm

"Customers who wish to authenticate via 802.1x must use T-Mobile Connection Manager."

I would seriously consider using a different provider, if they hold on
to that quoted sentence after contacting them.
--
/Martin