Questions about DLink card

T.J. Kniveton tj
Thu Jul 1 18:27:35 PDT 2004

Thanks,C?sar. But it must be something more basic than that. P1 should
have a very new firmware, but even running step 1 of the howto you gave
me, I get:

[root at localhost ~tkniveto/hostap-utils-0.2.1]# ./hostap_diag wlan0
Host AP driver diagnostics information for 'wlan0'

ioctl[PRISM2_IOCTL_HOSTAPD]: Inappropriate ioctl for device
Could not communicate with the kernel driver.
[root at localhost ~tkniveto/hostap-utils-0.2.1]#

By the way, the DWL-650 P1 is a Prism3 card.

TJ

<quote who="C?sar Reyes">