Questions about DLink card

César Reyes creye004
Thu Jul 1 18:05:20 PDT 2004

May be it's the same that happen to me with the Rev. B1 .

My problem was that the primary firmware of the card was too old and that
there was no station firmware.

So, I flashed the card with PRI 1.1.1 and STA 1.8.0 following the
instructions in http://linux.junsun.net/intersil-prism/ (I used the
prism2_srec in linux to load the firmwares).

Then I tried again and now it's working great.

I never heard about a Rev. P1, but if it is a Prism2.5 card it may be work.

C?sar Reyes

PS: who help me the most was "AP-Research" and the subject of the e-mail
was "Help configuring DWL-520 Rev.B1"
Good Luck