What file is controlling hostap_cs module?

Linux Rocks! linux
Wed Dec 11 11:42:09 PST 2002

Praedor,
	It sounds like your using pcmcia, in that case you would likely have an
/etc/pcmcia/config that sources *.conf (which is what is reading in your
/etc/pcmcia/hostap_cs.conf). In my case, I had to add an entry to recognize
my card by its manfid. You can simply edit the line in your hostap_cs.conf
with your manfid (note: issue cardctl ident to display the cards in your
machine, and you will see your manfid) to load whatever module you like.

Jamie