Subtitles Unusually Not Available.

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Sun Sep 25 02:42:26 PDT 2022

Hi,

Can anyone successfully obtain the subtitles for PID m001b8js?
They're normally available for that series but this one episode lacks
them AFAICS and I want to check it's not something I'm doing wrong.

    INFO: No streams available for 'signed' version (m001bgtm) - skipping
    INFO: No media streams found for 'original' version (m001b8jr) - deleting
    INFO: No media streams found for 'signed' version (m001bgtm) - deleting
    INFO: Processing tv: 'Beechgrove: 2022 - 20. Episode 20 (m001b8js)'
    INFO: Searching for versions: iplayer
    INFO: Subtitles not available for version(s): iplayer

--
Cheers, Ralph.