Subtitles Unusually Not Available.

Chris Walker cdw_pcmail at the-walker-household.co.uk
Sun Sep 25 02:57:11 PDT 2022

On Sun, 2022-09-25 at 10:42 +0100, Ralph Corderoy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone successfully obtain the subtitles for PID m001b8js?
> They're normally available for that series but this one episode lacks
> them AFAICS and I want to check it's not something I'm doing wrong.
>

>     INFO: Subtitles not available for version(s): iplayer

get_iplayer -g --pid=m001b8js --subtitles-required

Episodes:
Beechgrove - 2022, Episode 20, BBC Scotland, m001b8js
INFO: 1 total programmes

WARNING: A UK TV licence is required to access BBC iPlayer TV content
legally
INFO: Downloading tv: 'Beechgrove: 2022 - 20. Episode 20 (m001b8js)
[iplayer]'
WARNING: Subtitles not available and --subtitles-required specified.
INFO: Skipping 'iplayer' version

It would seem to be a Beeb problem and not something you're doing, or
not doing ;-)

--
/ _/ _` \ V  V /  |  mailto:cdw_pcmail at the-walker-household.co.uk  |