Get_iplayer no longer converts to m4a

Chris Brady chrisjbrady at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 05:16:14 PDT 2022

The version in the Program Files (x86) folder is the 32-bit version

The version in Program Files folder is the 64-bit version

You now seem to have two version installed.

Why not delete both, and re-install just the one version for whatever
your OS is?

CJB

On 06/06/2022, Jonathan Bryden <Jonathan at speedbird.uk.net> wrote:
> Update - I tried uninstalling, restarting and re-installing (the 64 bit
> version this time) and I am still getting the same error message (though
> with the path changed from Program Files (x86) to Program Files) so now I am
> completely at a loss.
>
> INFO: Converting to M4A
> open3: IO::Pipe: Can't spawn-NOWAIT: No such file or directory at
> C:\Program Files\get_iplayer\get_iplayer.pl line 2120.
>
> Help anyone???

MSc. (O.R.); BSc. (Ind Maths); Dip. Ed. (F.E.); Cert Mgt (O.U.)
Health & Safety Rep. - Unite (MSF/AMICUS) + Brit. Airways
Freelance Investigative Journalist - re:
Rogue Leasehold / Managing / Letting / Estate Agents