Get_iplayer no longer converts to m4a

Jonathan Bryden Jonathan at speedbird.uk.net
Mon Jun 6 04:28:53 PDT 2022

Update - I tried uninstalling, restarting and re-installing (the 64 bit version this time) and I am still getting the same error message (though with the path changed from Program Files (x86) to Program Files) so now I am completely at a loss.

INFO: Converting to M4A
open3: IO::Pipe: Can't spawn-NOWAIT: No such file or directory at
C:\Program Files\get_iplayer\get_iplayer.pl line 2120.

Help anyone???