PVR Crashing

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Sat May 15 14:04:46 BST 2021

On 15/05/2021 11:02, Andy Stevens wrote:
> Let me google that for you...
>
> According to
> https://metacpan.org/pod/Mojo::IOLoop::Delay <https://metacpan.org/pod/Mojo::IOLoop::Delay>
> it's deprecated, and
> "As of Mojolicious 9.0, the package Mojo::IOLoop <https://metacpan.org/pod/Mojo::IOLoop> no longer provides a class constructor for delays. If you want to use Mojo::IOLoop->delay <https://metacpan.org/pod/Mojo::IOLoop-%3Edelay> you must first load this class explicitly which will add it back. You can also use |-MMojo::IOLoop::Delay| at the command line to do so."
>
> Perhaps your distro has updated the library to v9.0 or above?
> Guess iplayer needs patching to load it explicitly...
>
> Andy

Hi Andy,
You are correct.  One of the challenges of using openSUSE Tumbleweed.
Sorting this out is well beyond my ken.  I would appreciate some help if you have time.  I did a bit of research when the problem first came up and saw that Mojo::IOLoop module was not installed.  Assuming that was the problem I installed it but it made no difference so perhaps reverting to earlier version of Perl module might not help and anyhow I have no idea how to do that.

It seems that loading the class explicitly might be the way to go so how do I do that please?

Regards,
Budge