PVR Crashing

Budge ajebay at errichel.co.uk
Fri May 14 13:19:10 BST 2021

It has been a while but just found my GiP cron command has stopped.  I checked my system and found a problem:-

get_iplayer v3.22, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

Running PVR Searches:

INFO: PVR Run: '.directory'

ERROR: Search term(s) required. To list all programmes, use ".*" (incl. quotes)

INFO: PVR Run: 'Afternoon_Concert_Opera_Matinee'

INFO: Indexing tv programmes (concurrent)
Can't locate object method "delay" via package "Mojo::IOLoop" at /usr/local/bin/get_iplayer line 7113.

I am not sure why there is ERROR: Search terms...
since the app went on to run 'Afternoon_Concert_Opera_Matinee'  but I am more concerned by the Mojo command.  I use openSUSE Tumbleweed which updates most days so it is quite possible that my system has tripped up but is there anybody out there who can help please?

Budge