PVR Crashing

Jimmy Aitken jimmy.aitken at gmail.com
Mon May 17 16:45:56 BST 2021

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 1:20 PM Budge <ajebay at errichel.co.uk> wrote:

> It has been a while but just found my GiP cron command has stopped.  I checked my system and found a problem:-
>
> get_iplayer v3.22, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis
>   This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
>   This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
>   conditions; use --conditions for details.
>
> Running PVR Searches:
>
> INFO: PVR Run: '.directory'
>
> ERROR: Search term(s) required. To list all programmes, use ".*" (incl. quotes)

This looks like you may have created a "hidden" file in your pvr
directory.  Check to see if you have it, by using 'ls -la' in the pvr
directory and see if you have a file with that name there.

No idea about the Mojo errors, but it looks like someone else may have
already answered that question.

Jimmy